I just registered for a bunch of psych studies at Umich and some of them were so oddly specific.
- must speak english and mandarin and spanish also
- have a history of OCD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, claustrophobia
- you’re going to run for 40 minutes
- we’re going to need you to breathe
- you might have to wear restrictive casts everywhere on your body
- also we will take all your blood
I don’t really understand people who stumble into Caribou coffee half-drunk, order something that’s from Starbucks, throw the nearest thing that they can find at the barista, and leave.
Toe = definitely broken.
I like that it’s Mother’s Day in a couple weeks and I got my mom’s gift and my sister won’t pay for half because she doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself.
Today I was at the mall spending appropriate amounts of money and was conned into buying German Rock Sugar because it was around $2 and jesus christ I’m going to eat this half-pound for dinner.